Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wedding Special








Now taking Summer 2010 Appointments!

Ever hear the wedding photographer horror stories that exist out there?
I got my pictures a YEAR later..... The photographer was mean and controlling... My pictures turned out horrible.... They were way too expensive and I hardly got any pictures....

Oh, Ask any bride and she will have some kind of scary story to tell, passed on from friend to friend. Sad story but true.
During a time of vows, I vow to leave you with out a horror story.
Promised to make your wedding day stress free and free of extra problems. GUARANTEED.

Creative and Classic shots that capture your love and beautiful day.

EARLY BIRD SIGNING BONUS
No need to order specific packages,
Pick and choose your own our package based on the A-la-carte fees.
LIMITED TIME OFFER

No comments:

Post a Comment